*worrisome frown*
bout a quarter till midnight now. just finished an im convo with Star. normally that'd be a bittersweet sort of thing. Happy from the conversation, but sad that it had to end... And then i'd fall asleep and dream of her all night long...
Not this time. because this time instead of a 'dream sweetly' or a 'good night' or something else along those lines.. the parting was of Star letting me know she thinks Munchkin might have an ear infection and that she gtg.
Worried barely begins to cover it. Poor Munchkin. She's had terrible headaches the past two days already :(.
Its times such as these that you're made critically aware of just how far away and just how helpless you really are. All I want to do is be there for both of them. To hold both of them. To reassure them that its going to be alright. To do something... to do Everything... within my power to help make things better...
I'll stay up as late as I can, in hopes of getting an update on Munchkin and how she's doing. But i'll understand if I don't. Right now Stars only concern should and has to be Munchkin. She can't and shouldn't waste an ounce of energy worrying or thinking about me. I'm not the one with the possible ear infection...
So... feel free to stay up with me. Cross your fingers with me. We'll all hope and wish for Munckin to have a speedy recovery.
All for now...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment