Its killing me. But in the best way possible. Not only did her package get delivered this morning, so i'm waiting ever so patiently to hear if she liked it or not... but as we said our goodnights last night she managed to mention that she'd be calling, today! Anticipation is killing me, and I absolutely love it.
Lapsed a bit after the last entry, I know. Laptop turnover just made a mess of all the logistics.
Update... Star did not get mugged, she was not in a car accident and she .is. ok. Completely accidental bump on the head from the littler munchkin during play. Not that it probably hurt any less... but, well, certainly a more pleasant reality than the ones i'd been imagining.
Munckins doing much better, antibiotics did their thing and so far as I've been let on, she's pretty much back to her ussual hyper-adorable self. Which is such an amazingly great relief I don't think i can express it in words. Relieved for both Munchkin and for Star, that week was just not a very pleasant one for them, and I'm sure we're all glad we've moved on into this week, instead.
Jadens home, she got home on Saturday. I saw her for a bit before Bowling, we touched base/caught each other up on the intracacies of the past few weeks. Things, for the most part, seem to be unchanged. Time will still tell, as it always does, but for now, I can rest easy knowing I still have my bfff, and thats a good thing.
Nothing new to report on the Mom/Sis front, things have been quiet from their end here recently, so, stand by on that, i'm sure theres something else ready to sneak up on me, eventually.
This is going to be a short entry, as I've got to get back to work fairly soon here, but, needed to at least get something up here, if nothing else but to motivate me to come back and put some more up tomorrow.
All for now...
-Me
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment