6.3.09

[ ] - Honey what happened?

Ok... um.. freaking out?!

Somethings happened. Somehow Stars eye has been swollen shut.

What happend? A car accident? did she get mugged? Did she fall? Did somethign fall on her? 

Its still early in the night, otherwise I'd call her right away to make sure she's ok. But... I don't want to disturb the routine she might have going on at home... don't want to make waves or cause problems... If she wanted to talk i think shed have called already. 

Gods I hope she's ok... I hope Munckins ok too... 

WHat could have happened? *clinches his eyes and fists shut in worry*

Don't know what to do... right now.  I've messaged her back too many times already i think... but, i can't call wo knowing if its ok or not... so... What do I do? 

Hope i hear from her soon... I'm a wreck

No comments: