6.3.09

06 - Restraint

Friday now... bout a quarter to 9. On a typical morning i'd be hearing from star in less than an hour. But theres no way of knowing, at this point, how typical or atypical this mornings going to be.

Got a pair of texts after last nights blog... As of then the munchkin hadn't needed to go to the hospital, but she was still in pain :(. First night in a few weeks i've had trouble sleeping, and its not too hard to figure out why.

And now I'm restraining myself. Stopping myself from blowing up Stars phone with worried questions and nagging her about it all. If she did manage to get some sleep, I don't want to wake her. And I def don't want to wake her with all of that and give her more stress at a time like this. So i'm restraining, and waiting. Got the first mail run done already... waiting for the express packages to come in now... I'll sort them, and deliver them, and hopefully by that point, i'll have reveived a text or two.

*crosses his fingers*

Just hope the lil one's alright.

No comments: