12.3.09

12 - Replace

Ever have to replace something?

Something you really don't want to replace?

It sucks.

It sucks alot. To have your most precious, favorite pair of shoes .finally. give up on you. When you've finally worn them down, worn them out, to the point that its hurting you to continue to whear them, and you are forced to realize, and recognize, and acknowledge that they've had a good run, and its time to move on.


:(

Why do I get attatched to things so hardcoredly?

Well, I don't know. But, I can't admit that its a bad thing. If i wasn't .so. attatched to these Sambas, i'd have never actually gotten joy out of wearing them. And tell me, i dare you, that being able to get joy out of something so simple as wearing a pair of shoes is a bad thing.

go ahead.


I'm waiting.

Anyway. Had to do it, ordered some new pairs yesterday. Because, just like .anything. i seem to like, be it tv shows, shoes, bands, ect... if i like it... eventually its doomed. And Samba's just aren't sold in retail stores around here anymore. So i have to order them online. And, well, because of dealing with the greif and loss of having to turn in the two pairs i have now... I went ahead and ordered three new pairs.

I'm excited and I can't wait for them to get here!!!

http://www.shopadidas.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2007309

http://www.shopadidas.com/product/index.jsp?productId=3228762

http://www.shopadidas.com/product/index.jsp?productId=3018347&shopGroup=O&cp=&colorId=

SO excited!

Ok, what else is new?

Umm... Ugh, Drill this weekend. Absolutely .have. to do laundry tonight. No excuses. Maybe after figuring out movie plans with Jaden i could bribe her into helping?

Leaving out tomorrow for Drill, crashing at TJ's place since we've got it at HQ this month instead of back here at home. Gonna suck to be drilling, but hopefully seeing him again will be fun at least.

Despite the convo last night with star in regards to avoiding big plans on her upcoming bday, i'm still holding out a sliver of hope that she might warm up to the idea, and therefore i'm still windowshopping for plane tickets/hotel rooms. Seems if i group them together in some sort of vacation package it makes the prices quite a bit more reasonable...

Ah well, we'll see how that goes when we get there. Like i told her last night i'm not in the business of being pushy or anything like that, and if she wants to keep that day low key i'll be perfectly alright with it.

Um...

Oh!

Got new pictures of the Munchkin yesterday afternoon. *big cheesy grin* was ammaaaaaazing. I cropped em, printed em, trimmed em, and taped em up. Now i've got photos in my office, just like everyone else *bigger cheesy grin*

Kittens did their best to keep me up last night, and I think they did a pretty good job because I am a lil sleepy today... But its nothing an overload of caffiene can't fix, I'm sure...

I'm well into part 2 of my 'in step' book now, ear marking and highlighting my way through all its info laden pages.

Ace... Jaden's hubby for the non nebrisers who might be hanging around... deploys tomorrow. :( Def not gonna be a happy day for her. But it looks like she's heading back to the QC for the weekend, prolly a visit to the inlaws and the niecey... So, She'll probably have a decent enough support system to deal with it, and its certainly not the first rodeo for them and their relationship.

*giggles a bit*

Did my best to try and explain to Star today how I know that i'm a size 8/9 in jeans... Hoping all kidding aside that it went well and that she really wasn't all that weirded out by it. For all my talk and bark, i really am fairly normal and I don't actually even own a pair of womens Jeans at the moment, despite the fact that i know my size and feel like the cuts, fabrics and styles are far superior to the mens jeans out there.

Think thats about it, for now... Gonna give this a rest for a bit, grab a bite to eat, look around at airfare a lil more... Then prolly tear open the book to ge through another chapter or two before stamp hour starts.

Peace.

No comments: